|Tuition Fee / Year||￥20,000 (RMB)|
Application deadline:December20,2019(deadline for payment of Seat-reservation fee)
Scholarship: -Freshman ；30%tuition exemption for the freshmen, namely a waiver of 6,000CNY
Accommodation: A special favorable price is 500CNY/month/bed(double room)(4yearsatuniversity).
- Non-Chinese Citizen, good health and under the ageof30.
- High school diploma or above.
The English Proficiency should be no less than IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL (IBT)72 or pass the English Test held by CUST around early December and the specific time will be notified later for Non-English Native speakers.
- Application form.
- Photocopy of valid passport: With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
- Passport photo: A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- Notarized high school diploma (photocopy): Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- High school transcript.
- Certificate for English proficiency, IELTS or TOEFL, only for Non-English Native speakers.
- Copy of visa: Only for students who have already be in China.
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China. -A copy of Physical Examination in English, at least six months(6)within its validity
- No criminal record